I saw this at Sue's blog:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog...non-alcoholic, mixed with milk so it's not as rich
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wrap!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on tree…no lights on house - too much work!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put up your decorations? Sometime before Christmas, LOL. This year I have being putting a few things out at a time, starting with the Advent calendar on Dec 1st, then some tabletop decorations over the weekend. The tree will probably go up next weekend.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Stuffing! Oh, and sour cream coffee cake with a cinnamon swirl.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Putting all my personalized ornaments on the tree
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no idea!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not as a kid. Now we spend Christmas Eve with my in-laws, and we exchange gifts with them that night. Those are the benefits of living in the same town as both families!
10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree? A variety of things from my childhood along with new ones to commemorate the current year.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it…but in Arizona, I never see it!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I can stay upright and travel forwards ;-)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My parents bought me a silver open-hole flute when I was in high school. And my uncle was always good about getting those fun things that Mom and Dad wouldn't buy...like the huge Star Wars toys and the Barbie hairstyle doll.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being in touch with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pecan pie and/or tarts
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? Sending and receiving Christmas cards
17. What tops your tree? I need to find a pretty angel to put on top.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both...I love the whole process of finding the perfect gift and also the excitment of opening gifts.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? Yuck!