I got tagged for this meme by the Knitting Moose. I've seen it around the Q4P ring, so if you haven't participated, consider yourself invited to the party!
1. I have a freckle on my eye...right in the iris. I worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory one summer, and a friend was doing a study on identification systems, and he took a picture of it.
2. I have never been a picky eater - mushrooms, onions, spinach, just bring it on. However, I will not eat beets, mainly because my mom hates them and I don't see the need to try them as an adult.
3. My mom made me cut my hair short when I was about 13 years old because I had the habit of chewing the ends while I read. And I read ALOT!!!
4. Once or twice a year I indulge my sugar cravings and buy a Costco birthday cake...vanilla cake with chocolate mousse filing and buttercream frosting. It takes about 10 days for B and I to finish it. This was also our wedding cake!
5. I have a better-than-average memory for numbers. It makes grading math papers really easy and quick!
6. I read my favorite blogs in the same order every day. It's basically the timeline of my discovery of them along with how I typed them into my Yahoo 360 blogroll!
7. Florence Nightengale and I share the same birthday - October 13th. Nothing unlucky for me about that number!