Since I was mentioned BY NAME on a friend's blog, I thought I'd rise to the challenge and join the Pay It Forward game. Here's how it works:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done in the next 12 months.
- You have no clue what it's going to be.
- I reserve the right to do something unusual.
The catch? You have to put this in your blog as well. Pass on the love!
I was intimidated at first with the pressure of creating for someone else...but I've been in lots of swaps for quilt blocks, hand-stamped art, and mini socks, so I know I can do it. And with a 12 month deadline...yeah, even with a toddler on the verge of potty training and a full time job, I think I can create a few special things. So to all my anonymous readers, now is the time to come out of the woodwork and comment!