Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Tony the tagged
I'm Tony, and today is all about me! (as it should be every day) I am a two-year-old black and white cat with the longest, fluffiest tail you have ever seen. Chaos tagged me to share 5 weird things about me. I really don't think these are WEIRD...I'm just a cat, after all!
1. I love to lay in the grass. Note the relaxed pose in the photo on the bottom. My yard is wonderful, but the people don't spend enough time out there. They keep saying things like "It's too hot. We'll go out when it's less than 100 degrees."
2. My favorite playtoy is Raffie, a beanie baby giraffe (photo on the top). Mom likes to keep a small collection of stuffed animals on top of the piano or the TV. I love to climb up and capture them! Right now, Raffie is in my super-secret hiding place in the corner of Dad's closet.
3. I wait for my people to get out of the shower by sitting on the bathroom counter. One of my most adorable kitten poses was in the sink. People need supervision in the bathroom, you know.
4. A special treat is when my people put me on top of the refridgerator and I roll to the back under the cabinet. Then I attack fingers that creep up over the sides. This game is more fun with Dad, because Mom is too short to see me when I'm up there! But people must stay in the kitchen for this game...I don't like to play alone.
5. Dad taught me to climb a ladder. He keeps it under the ficus tree in the backyard. I don't have front claws, so I can't climb up the trunk of the tree, but I like to sit at the top of the ladder hoping for birds to come close.
And bonus #6 - I love knitty things, of course! Mom has learned the hard way to keep her knitting in zippered bags or shut up in the closet. She gave me a small swatch last year, but I put it away in my other super-secret hiding place...or maybe it just got lost outside.
If you have four legs and/or fur or feathers, consider yourself tagged! And please leave me a comment. I am adorable, you know ;-)