Newsflash...having "theme" days on your blog actually gives you something to talk about! Whoda thunk it! I blame the lack of fiber content on life getting in the way. When I have time to play with my longarm, it's usually just a quick pantograph. I'll share when I try something custom! I haven't had time to do any piecing or knitting either. So here's the list for today:
Some people have been giving out "Thinking Blogger Awards," a list of blogs that they find inspiring. For 13 on Thursday, I will share my daily reads:
1. The Yarn Harlot. Her 2006 Knitting Olympics inspired me to join the blogiverse.
2. Red Shoe Ramblings. The Daily Art Thang continually shows the beauty of the world around and within us.
3. Stumbling Over Chaos. A knitter with adorable cats. She has become "contest central" -check it out for a multitude of ways to win yarny goodness!
4. January One. Awesome photography of knitting! She knows good patterns...Jaywalkers, Log Cabin blankets, mitered squares, and the Central Park Hoodie.
5. Franklin. He knows Dolores. Enough said.
6. Crazy Aunt Purl. Southern fried commentary on life in L.A.
7. Lazy Gal Quilting. I learned to free-piece letters...now I want to add titles to all my quilts!
8. a Mad Fabriholic. I love her bold fabric choices! And lessons on being a great mom - redecorating during breakfast AND a surprise trip to Disneyland this year!
9. Rockin Sock Club. Check here for the latest news on the club. Everyone's at camp right now, sounds like fun!
10. Knotty Girls. Jen and La tell it like it is. Drop in for Eye Candy Friday!
11. The Calico Cat. Another crafty cat lover ;-) And we went to the same high school - the internet is such a small world!
12. Ms. Imbrium. I *love* the Donegal!
13. Be*Mused. Bright cheery quilts galore.